I’m so grateful for the award from menusofamom (who helps me keep everyone fed).
It’s my first blog award. Hooray for me!
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself. Should be fun.
4. Select 15 blogs for the award. Okay I only have 15 that I follow and 5 of them have over a 100, 000 followers so I will choose the somewhat smaller blogs.
1. I wish I were more crafty. I just didn’t get that gene. I wish I had learned how to sew or play an instrument.
2. My dog eats her poop. It’s so disgusting and I feel like heaving even thinking about it. Wait, is that about me or her?
3. I always thought I would have boys. When I thought about having children, I always thought of boys. But I have two girls. Maybe God knew it would stretch me in ways I never thought possible. And I am so grateful.
4. The kids used to call me teeny weeny jeannie beanie in grade school. I hated it. Now I like to be called teeny weeny which happens like, never.
5. I do. Not. Like. Scary. Movies. They are too scary. How can you sit there and watch people being murdered and waiting for it all to happen with your blood pressure zooming?? Incomprehensible.
6. I might want a tattoo. I am not telling you what it is because you will know how awesome it is and you will steal it. But I probably won’t. I don’t know.
7. I met my husband through a blind date. He was introduced to me by my best friend who upon meeting him called me and said, “I just met the perfect guy for you.” I mean, that is a cool story.
8. I feel a need for #8 since #2 was lame. I have the world’s best friends. From Brooklyn to the West Coast. Thanks and love.
it’sjustaboxofrain Yes, she is my sister AND she is a wonderful writer. It’s about adoption.
Chris Martin Writes Chris is a Christian writer, which I am not, but I love the way he looks at the world.
Two Pots of Coffee and a Slice of Pie at Midnight Eugene based foodie blog.
Dear Suburbia A photography and poetry blog about suburbia, but so much more.
adailydrama Life just doesn’t get any better.
CristianMihai Writing inspiration from a young writer. I wish I could call him to come over and talk writing.
Global Light Minds-Daily Inspiration Daily words from great minds.
Doodlemum Cool doodles from a cool mom. Love it.
menusofamom Sadly no longer blogging but you can still get some inspiration from her past posts.
DanAriely Behavioral economics leader, really inspirational.
fortyteencandles Fellow Gen X-er, Scorpio and writer of suburbia.
So get going and enjoy!
And thank you for reading. I love all your comments and input to the blog.